20050628

LIFE - No I'm not dead...

You'd have to wonder though, what with the gap since my last blog. So what have I been doing? Work, eat sleep, work, eat, sleep, paintball, eat, sleep, work, eat sleep...You get the idea. Nothing really of much note, or things have gone by in such a rush that I've not had much chance to take it in.

So yeah...The news. For those that don't know already, Margaret is pregnant. The baby is due in early to mid-January. We're both extremely excited and a little nervous. I'm sure the adverbs there will swap places as time progresses...:-)

In addition my Mum's side of the family are looking to move back to New Zealand. There's even a time frame, so looking forward to that.

So between the baby and family coming back to NZ, we're looking to move back to Wellington. Time frame is currently between September and November.

So there have been lots of things going on. As a matter of fact, I'd better get back to them...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you gUys!!

That rules!

Love from
Darren & Kate

marty said...

Your life as you know it is over.

Anyone without kids will say "congrats" ... anyone with kids will say "congrats, you poor bastards"

Anonymous said...

Dude,

Just read this! man I'm outta the loop.

Congrats to both of you, I hope the kid gets its looks (and hair) from its mother is all I'll say...

But seriously - wish you all the best of luck, and let me know the house prices in Wellers while you're at it, you never know!

Beaker