20050711

PAINTBALL - 3-man Champions of the World

Played some 3-man with Stat and Pete Mumby (Running with Scissors) over the weekend in Hamilton at Skinny's 3-man series. Was pretty cool. Travelled down on Saturday and crashed at 'chelle's dad's place. Caught up with the boys which rocked. Watched the rugby. Played some ball, which we won. Really cool weekend.

And a big thanks to Tony Dickson for letting me borrow his Ego since mine was in Marty's car the whole frikken weekend*...;-) Definitely helped me enjoy the game more since I was expecting to use an Ego for the weekend. Egos rock man. No superfluous bling. No stupid fancy crap. They're all about shooting paint. Point, shoot, win. Gotta love it.

* It wasn't. This was his final wind-up for the weekend. I'm doing 100 lines on the chalk board:

I will never believe Marty again
I will never believe Marty again
I will never believe Marty again

No comments: