GEEK - Wiki-wiki-wiki

When look something up on Google, you are said to be "googling". What is it called when you're reading articles on things like Wikipedia (Other than "geeky")? Wikipedia rocks, but man it can turn in to a time sink. Current National Geographic mag has an article on the history and current state of nuclear weapons. So I "wiki" (?) the Manhatten Project, then Operation Buster-Jangle, and before you know about it I'm reading on linear particle accellerators, cyclotrons and synchrotron radiation. Do they even print encylopedias any more?

No comments: