20071228

LIFE - EX-TER-MIN-ATE

20071217c Birthday pressie

So yeah. It's December. Lots of stuff goes down in December. And on top of all the usual craziness, it was my birthday. So Megz got me the 12" R/C Dalek I've been wanting for ages. He rocks! I think he's even cooler than my Optimus Prime. The Dalek terrifies the cats (As half of the videos on YouTube are of people doing with their Daleks), and Kat was wary of him to start, but now she likes giving him kisses and cuddles. She is soooooo doomed to be a geek. Good girl!

And then it was Kirfa (Kathleen's word for Christmas). I'm home for a couple of weeks, so I can help out a bit and spend time with the family. I dunno how Megz copes with the two of them while I'm at work. It's hard enough to cope with both of them when we're both home. This was Kat's first real Kirfa that she knew what was going on. She had a blast, and made out like a bandit. It was Dora the Explorer city. I think the only Dora thing she didn't get was Dora the Explorer Flavoured Water. Megz is now caught up on all the Sims 2 expansions and bits (We just need to find some time for her to play), Vicky got clothes and toys, and daddy got a pair of Bluetooth headphones, to replace the previous three pair (loooooong story).

So we’re all getting by. If there was anything I would have liked to have given my wife for Kirfa, it would have been a bottle of Free Time. I'm still looking for some, but everyone seems to be out of stock...:-(

1 comment:

Megz said...

How do I cope? Well, you've been home for 4 of Victoria's 7 weeks so you have helped a LOT.

Ask me again at the end of this month and I'll probably give you the handfuls of hair I've pulled out between now and then.

BTW ... if you manage to find some of that bottled Free Time, don't wait until next Kirfa to get it for me...

Love You...