20080924

My conversation with a spimmer...

My Skype conversation with a spimmer...

[12:26:37 a.m.] Mr Davi George says: Accept my apology for contacting you this way which was due to the urgency of my request I'm rather in a very precarious situation that warrants my talking very little till I confirm our business relationship. If its money please that'd be no problem, I just need to know if you are capable of handling large funds and you can be trusted. Presently I'm in the tight clutches of my native government who has amongst other things clamped my company and my freedom all in a bid to finance its reform programmes in the past few years.

I'm a construction engineer and a gold merchant before. The internet for now is my only uncensored link to the outside world and I'd appreciate it if you take me very gravely. You'd be well remunerated for your effort and assistance.
I would need your utmost confidentiality and complete honesty in the transfer of this funds. I would need to tell you that all required arrangements have been made for the transfer of these funds through a diplomatic service to your secured receiving address.

However, shipment would commence 48hrs once I am in receipt of your details which includes your telephone and fax numbers, secured receiving address as well as your mobile if any. The diplomatic is not aware of the content as funds but the Luggage's would be marked "Diplomatic Luggage's" and it should be within the both of us until you receive the Luggage's.

They offer door to door delivery as P .o box is not acceptable. The said funds is total $US 9.5 Million all in 100 dollar bills, I would be willing to give you 25% while the rest would be invested till I can travel to meet with you. Can you handle these funds? Can you be trusted? I would be waiting for your details so that we can proceed. Kindly reply to my mail davigeorge55@gmail.com

[6:48:12 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Hi there. I don't have access to to my e-mail at the moment. Are you able to to discuss the matter via Skype?

[6:54:20 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Yes

[6:54:40 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: We can talk on skype

[6:55:16 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Are you there to talk to me now

[6:56:01 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Cool. Let me just take a second to make sure I understand everything.

[6:56:15 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Ok Mr Peter

[6:56:45 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Right. Sounds interesting. How can I help?

[6:57:08 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: I want you to receive the luggage for me

[6:57:21 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: But i would like to know if you can be trusted and if you are capable of handling large fund ?

[6:57:25 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Okay. I'm fine with that. What shall I do now?

[6:57:35 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Certainly.

[6:58:19 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Very good, i want you to email me your residence address where the luggage will be delivered to you in 48 hours

[6:58:29 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: So that we can proceed

[6:59:14 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Like I say, I don't have access to my e-mail at the moment. I'm using a friend's computer. So is the first thing you need my address for delivery of the luggage?

[6:59:45 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Yes by then i can give you the security vault details for you to contact them for the release and delivery of my luggage.

[7:00:01 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: I want you to add me to your skype so that i can see you online.

[7:00:26 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: ok. okay.

[7:01:46 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: can you send through the add request again?

[7:02:59 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: I want to confirm your add to skype so that i can see you when you are online.

[7:03:21 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Yeah. Can you do it again? I accidentally closed it before.

[7:03:43 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: What do you mean

[7:03:52 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Can you try to add me again?

[7:04:22 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Ok i will do that again

[7:04:47 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: ok. done.

[7:05:17 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Very good. you can send me your residence address through here so that i can give you the security company details and contact

[7:06:17 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Alright. So that's Peter Hamilton. 54 Caliope Road, Palmerston North, 4412, New Zealand. Do you want a phone number as well?

[7:07:00 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Yes but i cant call you because i am in house arrest of my native government in Liberia.

[7:07:18 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: I will give you the contact details and what to write to the security company.

[7:08:04 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: You should note that this is highly confidential between you and me even the security company does not know there is fund in the luggage because its marked diplomatic.

[7:08:11 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: okay. My number is +64 6 382 9916. House arrest must suck. I hope I can help.

[7:08:54 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Yes i need your partnership to receieve the luggage for me 25% of the fund will be yours while we shall talk about what you will invest for the rest on.

[7:09:26 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: ok. Glad I can help.

[7:10:08 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Thank you.

[7:11:27 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Write an email message to the Vault manager now, stating that you are the Sole beneficiary for the luggage of Mr. Davi george, deposited on May 31st 2006, that you want the luggage deliver to you in the next 48hours, any further requirements he should contact you without hesitation. Make sure you copy me every email you send to him and every email you receive from him to davigeorge55@gmail.com

Name: Mr. Azeez Odusanya
Company Name: Rocket Security Vault Limited
Company Email: rsvlimited@rocketmail.com
inforocket@rocketmail.com
Office Telephone: +234-807-900-1587
Mobile Telephone: +234-803-739-1960

[7:13:34 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Did you get it

[7:14:32 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Yeah. Like I said, I don't have access to my e-mail since I'm using a friend's computer at the moment. I'm just trying to see what I can do. Do we have to wait until I can get to my e-mail?

[7:15:45 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Yes you have to email them and contact the security manager on his phone number

[7:16:03 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: So that i can send him an email too that you are the beneficiary of my luggage and he should ship it to you.

[7:16:19 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Pls dont mention there is fund in the luggage and this is between you and me.

[7:21:24 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: I want to get some rest and talk to you soon.

[7:22:23 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: I won't be online again for a while. Perhaps we can get thrings going now? The sooner we do, the sooner I can help.

[7:22:58 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Yes you should contact the security vault company and get back to me

[7:24:14 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: What do you need to call me about? I've sent the e-mail. I wonder how long it will take until we hear something. I guess maybe something will arrive within the next 48 hours?

[7:25:15 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: you should call them to acknowledge your email. and tell Mr Azeez that you are my beneficiary that i will aswell send him an email for him to confirm

[7:25:36 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: alright. hang on a sec.

[7:25:45 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Ok.

[7:26:41 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: hmmm...I'm just getting a funny beeping noise when I dial those numbers. Can you confirm they are correct?

[7:27:25 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Ok

[7:29:12 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: I've just realised I've given you a lot of info, but I don't know much about you. To make sure the trust goes both ways, can I have your address please?

[7:30:39 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Like i said to you that i am in house arrest which i can release it to you.

[7:31:02 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: You mean can't?

[7:31:39 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Sure i can, trust is what we need and i am here to make you my helper and partner to handle the fund for me, i am 56 years of age

[7:32:32 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: 1, GOVERMENT RESIDENCE AREA, MONROVIA, LIBERIA, AFRICA.

[7:33:44 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: That's an interesting address. No street or anything?

[7:34:15 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: There is no street as i cant go out even the internet is uncensored.

[7:35:58 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: alright. I can't get through to those numbers. It just makes a funny beeping noise. Let me check with my phone company to see what this means.

[7:36:28 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: How did you dial it

[7:37:39 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: To dial out of NZ, we add 00 to the font of the number. I'm just on hold with the phone company. Hang on.

[7:38:03 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: OK

[7:38:33 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Youu should make it 00 234-803-739-1960

[7:40:02 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Huh. My phone company says these numbers are blocked for some reason. They are finding out why for me.

[7:40:17 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Ok.

[7:40:31 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: I want to get some rest now because of my health

[7:40:50 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: what time is it there?

[7:41:03 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: You should keep me posted Mr Peter, Its 7:41am in Liberia.

[7:41:59 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: wow. It's 7:41pm here. That's funny. Have you ever been to New Zealand?

[7:42:22 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: No i have not been there but i have been to Australia.

[7:42:43 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: Mr Peter can we talk later, i need to get some rest now as i am sick.

[7:43:12 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Me too. I don't like Australia. Maybe I'll come to Liberia though. I've always wanted to go to Europe.

[7:43:34 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: I will talk to you when i am awake.

[7:43:38 p.m.] Mr Davi George says: (handshake)

[7:44:54 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Hey. I got an e-mail reply from that company. They said they'll send the luggage through. They're asking for payment to send the items. Any idea what I should do now?

[7:46:10 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Mr Davi?

[7:46:53 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Are you there?

[7:48:46 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: Okay. I've sent through payment for delivery of the luggage. I guess I just wait for delivery now.

[7:51:01 p.m.] Peter Hamilton says: I guess you're gone now. Let me know when you're back online, and hopefully we can carry on our conversation. I could sure use the money, and I'm glad I can help.

3 comments:

deleted said...

Lol, please try and get him to takecompromising photos of himself ahahha

Anonymous said...

Peter

Shame on you, wasting these poor needy peoples time, which of course translates to money.

RePete said...

My goodness. You are joking, are you not? Firstly, I'd ask, if you're going to make a critique such as yours, that you stand up and do so while identifying yourself, an not hide behind the screen of anonymity.

Secondly, these "poor needy people" are trying to STEAL my money. They immediately forfeit any right to not have me wasting their time.

Even better. Send Mr Davi George YOUR contact details, and you can help him scam YOU! Then perhaps he won't be so poor and needy, as he'll have YOUR money.

Goodness me...