20081125

LIFE - Updates

I have fallen off the wagon when it comes to coffee...:-( I'm basically back to having a cup a day. 50% of the time it is because I simply enjoy a nice cup of coffee and the other 50% is because I need it for a perk up. So at least I'm not having three a day.

Additionally, I have now done some pretty ruthless culling against my RSS feeds. I have chopped out a bunch of them that were funny when I found them, i.e. lolcats, etc, but have become too much work to keep up with the flood with little reward, i.e. the signal to noise ratio in these has tended towards the noise side as of late. I've kept the Failblog because it never fails to entertain. What remains is some of the heavy hitters though, e.g. MSNBC's Countdown and Democracy Now! which are basically an hour each, each day. Who's got time to watch two hours of news each weekday (Let alone regular NZ news on telly)? And when to I watch The Daily Show? Never any more really. Now When BSG starts up I will make the time! Hopefully when we move, Margaret and I will have a little more time to watch some of the programs we used to watch. We got so used to the telly being in the bedroom, that since it was moved back to the dining room, we don't really watch anything in the evening.

No comments: