20050526

PAINTBALL, LIFE - Aren't they the same thing?

Wow...Div 2 and 3 of the Denver leg of the NPPL sold out in less than 24 hours. Holy crap!

Had a couple of funny dreams recently. The other night I was applying for an IT Engineer role with Blue Star (WTF?), and was being interviewed by Darren Orr, who was the engineer I would be replacing. Again, WTF? He's a jeweller in RL. LOL.

Then last night, Hybrid was playing in the NPPL at Huntington Beach. We were going on the field on for our first game, but I hadn't loaded my pack! I then woke up and sat bolt upright, breathing heavily. I got back to sleep, and the dream carried on. Jono Clark was playing with us, which was cool. We won six out of our eight prelim games, but it wasn't enough to play on Sunday, as heaps of teams had won seven or eight games.

My boss resigned today (No, that's not a dream). I will have been through four different IT Managers in two and a half years. Don't think I want the job. It's even crappier than mine.

Plus...Following on the heels of Banana Phone, it's "Schnappi das kleine Krokodil". I saw the video on TV once. Then I get a text from Rik Goldsworthy the other week asking if I'd heard it. "It's such a happy song. Can you find me a copy on the Net?". I can't get it off my brain. But I inflicted it on Megz too, so dat's funny.

No comments: