20080312

LIFE - It's like deja vu all over again...

Across my life, like many (Most?) people, I've had deja vu, ranging from fairly mild, to fairly strong. In the past couple of years, I've had some pretty way-out experiences:

1) While in Maine (USA) visiting family, we were out at a restaurant. I went outside to get something from the car. There was a path leading from the restaurant to the car park, and a set of stairs to climb which obscured the car park. Just as I was getting to the bottom of the stairs, I had a flash of two people, a female on the left and male on the right, walking towards me holding hands. As I crested the top of the stairs, there were these two people walking towards me, just as I'd seen. Freaked me out, and I rang back in to tell everyone.

2) While in the US on the same trip (When my Grandfather passed), we were all out for lunch at another restaurant. While we were sitting there, I saw my Grandfather behind and to the side of my mother. Mum looked at me, and asked me what the look on my face was. I said I'd just seen my Grandfather standing there. Mum looked straight in at me in amazement and said "He was just here. He said "Everything is going to be okay"".

3) A few weeks back, I was working on a problem affecting a server here in NZ. Guys in Australia were remote controlling the server as we worked on the problem. I had a flash in my head of an error message appearing. About 15 seconds later, the error appeared on the screen. The error had nothing to do with what we were working on. As a matter of fact, the error didn't mean anything to me. I was just floored.

4) Today while out shopping, I was about to give my contact details to the woman in the shop so they could get back to me. She put her pen to the paper, and I said "My name is Pe...", and we said in sync "...eter". Then she said "I knew you were going to say Peter". And I was like "WTF?", and she said, "You were projecting". So we spent the next few minutes talking.

...Back in the day, I didn't think much of this stuff. But particularly as they become more frequent and stronger, I want to know what's going on. I am not a religious person, but I believe I have the potential to be a spiritual person. I just need to figure out what's going on...

No comments: