20090912

The next technical hurdle

Question: Google Reader solved the problem of a centralised service to view RSS feeds on whatever machine I might be on. Now the next similar problem. [Video] Podcasts I download. Previously I'd watch on either my laptop or my iPod which sync'd with my PC. Now that I have my work laptop, I'm not taking my home laptop to work, so I'm not sync'ing by iPod as frequently. Additionally, I might not always be at either of my laptops. I may not have the ability to access my iPod (Though this isn't common), but the fact that it is probably out of sync with my downloaded podcasts is.

So. What is a centralised method of viewing podcasts (That have probably already been downloaded)? One that keeps track of ones I've watched and deletes them, i.e. one that works like Google Reader.

No comments: